The Pixel Watch uses a proprietary system for its domains that requires you to purchase domains from Google or its partners, at least for now. But on launch day, many Pixel Watch bands are significantly delayed or out of stock.
Google launched the Pixel Watch with about 20 different strap designs, including everything from “active” silicone to some fancy leather designs. Google also releases some metal bands at a later date and at a great cost.
But if you’ve been waiting for the Pixel Watch to arrive to pick up additional bands, you might wait a while.
It looks like the Google Store is out of stock or is behind on many different Team builds. It also appears that existing orders have been delayed. We ordered the Pixel Watch with a rubber band and woven strap, and Google marked the order as “late” with a late October estimate just because of the rubber band. The watch and woven band arrived today.
Update 10/16: After displaying significant delays and out-of-stock notifications for various band options, Google has restocked nearly every Pixel Watch band in its store.
From leather to stretch, we currently see all belts in stock and shipping out in a week or so. Your area may vary in time. The only band we currently see that is still out of stock is the two-tone linen leather band.
If you’re hoping to pick a new band, act fast!
Here’s the situation in the Google Store based on our location in North Carolina as of October 13. Based on years past, these timelines may vary based on your location, especially if you are in another country.
Results as of October 13:
- Lemongrass – November 12-29
- Coal – October 21-28
- Obsidian – November 12-29
- Chalk – October 22-26
- Hazel – October 22-26
- Ivy – Queue Only
- Lemongrass – queue only
- Coral – October 27 – November. 3
Made of leather
- Ivy (small) – November 2-10
- Ivy (Large) – Waiting list only
- Obsidian (small) – October 27 – November. 3
- Obsidian (Large) – Queue Only
- Linen (small and large) – queue only
- Charcoal (small and large) – queue only
- Chalk (small and large) – queue only
- Linen (XS) – queue only
- Linen (S) – November. 11-23
- Linen (m) – queue only
- Linen (L) – queue only
- Linen (XL) – waiting list only
- Rose (XS) – November 5-14
- Rose (S) – Waiting list only
- Rose (middle) – November. 2-10
- Rose (L) – Waiting list only
- Rose (XL) – November. 2-10
- Obsidian (XS) – queue only
- Obsidian (S) – queue only
- Obsidian (M) – queue only
- Obsidian (L) – queue only
- Obsidian (XL) – Queue Only
Meanwhile, Best Buy also sells Pixel Watch bands with faster delivery times. However, the retailer does not have the same choice as Google. Only “active” and “woven” bands are available through the retailer, but shipped Many Faster for the most part. All issues are currently available for in-store pick-up or delivery as soon as October 17th or 18th, but we think that will change soon.
The stock problems Google is already experiencing, just a week after pre-orders opened, only shows that the ownership path will only give Pixel Watch buyers a headache. It’s really shocking that Google hasn’t worked with any of its partners, many of whom create Apple Watch bands, to offer some third-party options.
More on Pixel Watch:
FTC: We use affiliate links to earn income. more.
Check out 9to5Google on YouTube for more news:
#Google #restocked #Pixel #Watch #band