The Chicago Bears may not be going anywhere this season. They are 3-6, 1-5 in the NFC and transferred key defensive players in the NFL trade deadline. The goal is to improve, evaluate, and prepare for a better day ahead.
But it seems they have found something in between. And in the NFL, that’s always job #1.
Miami got away with a 35-32 win over Chicago on Sunday, but Justin Fields He was the star of the day. Fields ran for 178 yards—a new regular-season record for a quarterback—and made up four touchdowns total, putting the Chicago attack on the back.
Most of Fields’ highlights were runners – most notably the exciting 61-yard touchdown defender – but he also engaged key passers. Darnell Money 7 of 8 goals faltered, covering 43 yards and touchdowns. tight end Cool qumt He had two short touchdowns – he’s back in fantasy play after a shaky start to the year.
The passing game in general is still in progress—while Fields completed 17 of 28 passes, covering only 123 yards, which is a meager 4.4 YPA. But fantasy is a game about numbers, and Fields arranged it like a pinball machine. He finished the afternoon with a score of 42.72 fantasy points, the best quarterback score of the year.
This final score exceeded 42.62 points earned by Lamar Jackson in Week Two.
Fields is talented as a runner, fast and instinctive, able to keep almost any game alive. And the bears became more active using his ability to run as a weapon and as a distraction. The Bears made a lot of misdirection calls and play fakes in Miami, often resulting in hit plays.
And maybe the receiver operation will get better soon. Claypool chase It was a quiet debut for Chicago (2-13-0), but he scored a one-pass penalty. Another goal was a bad landing, a pass from the screen. It’s also possible that Claypool would interfere with a pass late in the fourth quarter, but the play went unreported.
You would have liked to see more downfield connections from the Bears—no more than 18 yards completed on Sunday—but that’s definitely coming. Mooney threatens all areas of the field. And if Fields doesn’t get your juices flowing when he’s running the ball, it’s time to check this indicator. The Bears were boring a couple of months ago, but they look like a fancy carnival now.
Fields ran 178 yards off the record for Michael Vick—a ridiculous 173 yards ran against Minnesota in December 2022, finishing the game with a drop of 46 yards in overtime. If we include playoff games in the search, then Colin Kaepernick still takes the top spot. Kaepernick ran for 181 yards and threw another 263 yards—with four total touchdowns—as he knocked out 49 Packers in the 2012 playoffs. San Francisco eventually made the Super Bowl, losing to the Ravens three weeks later.
It’s almost unfair to delve into this and not mention dolphins, but this crime also paid the bills for fiction. Toa Tagoviloa He was on standby all afternoon (21 for 30, 302 yards, three touchdowns), playing clean football. He was not fired or contested. And to the delight of fantasy managers, dolphins use a very narrow use tree.
Trek Hill (7-143-1) continues to make a case for number one on a wide scale (although several stars were sharp on Sunday) and Jaylen Waddell (5-85-1) It can’t be far behind. Jeff Wilson Jr. It was better than the back action (72 total yards, one touchdown), but at least Raheem Mostert Had a deodorizing landing from an otherwise shaky day (9-26-1 lunge, no catch).
There is nothing else to study in this crime, Mike Jesicki (1-3-0, 2 goals) Not often used. Even in the weekend season, Trent Sherfield Doesn’t see enough volume to be worth looking into broadcasting. Dolphins are a flying circus featuring tagoviloa, hill, and waddle, and their backs will pick up the rest of the clipping.
Miami continues the good times against the Cleveland Browns next week, and the Houston Texans in Week 12 (there’s a goodbye in the middle). Meanwhile, the Bears are looking at the Detroit Lions (yes please) and the Atlanta Falcons (for sure) in weeks 10 and 11.
• mad props for Joe Mixon, who scored the best fantasy football score of the year before the Cincinnati game reached the end of the first half. However, it was one of those days when all the lights were green, and the opponent was only giving a few plays. Mixon hasn’t had a great year.
The Bengals get a bye week for their 10th week, then face a handful of fast-moving defenses in the second half of the schedule. Mixon certainly isn’t a must to sell by any means, but its future production will likely be more about opportunity and scale than efficiency. It will be good for the imagination of course, but the best possible time to trade it could be next week.
• The league has a lot of good midfielders, but it’s ridiculous to compare anyone to it Patrick Mahomes. It works with a solid but not amazing support team. Running game is ordinary, no matter how some critics like it to be Ischia Pacheco something. TRaviz Kelsey It’s still pretty good, but it’s a bit past its peak. If the entire league is recast tomorrow, Mahomes will deserve to be the first pick without any hesitation. He is also the best player in the league for 2022 so far.
• If the Jets even had a mediocre midfielder in the league, they would be a threat to make noise in the playoffs. even with Zach Wilson And his growing pains, this team is a serious draw for anyone. Garrett Wilson He is the type of receiver who is able to thrive no matter who throws the ball at him.
New York’s defense has an impact on the players on the three levels, the corner Gardner sauce He is already a star. Most importantly, Gates’ defense can get a steady press while only four men rush in; This is the key to the kingdom. If you can do that, everything will be easy.
• No one knows if the Packers actually tried to add an effect receiver on Deadline, but this offense lacks many components. Aaron Rodgers She looks more and more miserable with each passing week. And if it doesn’t happen against the lions’ defense, when will it happen? Sometimes there is no monster under the bed – sometimes the monster is in your imagination. Stop thinking about the past when making Rodgers’ decisions. I have no problem dropping it in most fantasy formats.
• The Raiders are a good defense, but it was encouraging to see Trevor Lawrence Play a clean game – zero bags, no picks, one touch lost. He was also useful as a runner, and he especially clicked Christian KirkIts best receiver. Jaguar cars still need more proactive passing work Travis Etienne Why is he constantly tackled by the heaviest players in defence? – But Sunday was a big step in the right direction.
• For all around abdominal pain Davant Adams, entered the week as WR9 and is clearly moving up after half a monster in Jacksonville. He may have a slight disappointment with the ADP, but that’s it. Adams isn’t the reason the Raiders aren’t going anywhere.
• Patriots may only have four playable items – ramundre stevensonAnd the Jacob Myers If we look deep and reliable at the kicker Nick FalkDefense when the opponent is right. Mac Jones You will be required to manage games until the end of the year, and there is no special talent in the game industry anyway.
• Matt Ryan He’s compromised at this point in his career, but the ponies will likely sit him down to save money and restart in the future. Sam Ellinger Looking over his head, this blows away the value of three good receivers, Michael BatemanAnd the Alec PierceAnd the Paris Campbell. There is nothing to understand here. Assuming Indianapolis is looking to the future, it probably won’t be in a rush to rush out Jonathan Taylor From spraining his high ankle.
• I don’t think I can bear to watch Taylor Hynek On the basis of the snap-in. Even when his passes connect, he’s giving you a heart attack. It’s like many backup quarterbacks in this league, the ring tire in the back of your car. All is well if you only travel 25 or 50 miles, and are looking to get the engine fixed. But you can’t travel cross country with these temporary parts.
• Other DeAndre Hopkins (who disappeared Sunday after a hot start), tell me anything you like about the Arizona crime. I will wait. Zach Ertz And the Rondell Mor Not bad players, but sometimes Keeler Murray He plays like he’s never been trained. It was humiliating to favor Arizona over Seattle this week – the Seahawks are better in every immeasurable way. And Seattle definitely has a better coaching staff.
• Ken Walker He gets the check mark that all great runners earn – even when an opponent knows he’s going to turn away from a late lead, he’s unlikely to stop him. Walker is running physically and running furiously, and while this might be disconcerting to predict in the long run, it’s definitely fun to watch. And it’s not zero in the scrolling game either.
• I suspect Sean McVeigh He will take some time off training after this year. The Rams staked the future for last year’s title and it worked. Flags fly forever, banners hang forever. But the Rams’ offense seems beyond repair, and McVeigh may be a bit exhausted. He’s a soccer junkie too much to be out of the mix for long, but why not recharge for a year or two and then pick trash when attractive jobs offer themselves? The Rams look like another team heading into the inevitable rebuilding.
#Fantasy #Football #Boom #Statues #Justin #Fields #Chicago #Hope #Week